Last Updated: 08-25-2023
- Information Security Program
- We have an Information Security Program in place that is communicated throughout the organization. Our Information Security Program is robust and follows the regulations and guidance as applicable by best practices.
- Third-Party Penetration Testing
- We perform an independent third-party penetration at least annually to ensure that the security posture of our services is uncompromised.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Roles and responsibilities related to our Information Security Program and the protection of our customer’s data are well defined and documented. Our team members are required to review and accept all of the security policies.
- Security Awareness Training
- Our team members are required to go through employee security awareness training covering industry standard practices and information security topics such as phishing and password management.
- Background Checks
- We perform background checks on all new team members in accordance with local laws.
- Encryption at Rest
- All databases are encrypted at rest.
- Encryption in Transit
- Our applications encrypt in transit with TLS/SSL only.
- Logging and Monitoring
- We actively monitor and log various cloud services.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- We use our data hosting provider’s backup services to reduce any risk of data loss in the event of a hardware failure. We utilize monitoring services to alert the team in the event of any failures affecting users.
- Incident Response
- We have a process for handling information security events which includes escalation procedures, rapid mitigation and communication.
- Permissions and Authentication
- Access to cloud infrastructure and other sensitive tools are limited to authorized employees who require it for their role.
- Where available we have S2-factor authentication (2FA) and strong password policies to ensure access to cloud services are protected.
- Least Privilege Access Control
- We follow the principle of least privilege with respect to identity and access management.
- Password Requirements
- All team members are required to adhere to a minimum set of password requirements and complexity for access.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns or if you wish to report a potential security issue, please contact [email protected].